- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google Analytics & Tracking Disclosure
Grace Walk Resources may utilize Google Analytics and other standard SEO software and practices which may track your activities and log certain behaviors when you visit our websites. Some information may be stored in your browser as cookies or as server logs. What does Google Analytics record?
- Your browsing history.
- How long you visited and which resources you used.
- Information about your browsing device hardware, software, and internet connection.
- and more.
How do we use your data? The tracking information allows us to better understand who visits this site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to make better decisions about our content. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. All of our activities comply with Google Analytics Terms of Service. You can use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.